Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What's Wrong with this Plant: Part II



I had another mystery that needed to be solved.  See if you can figure out what is wrong with this beloved tomato.  I have decided that the tomato is the most endearing plant in the veggie kingdom.  People love their tomatoes!  This will be the first of many diagnostic questions with this well-loved crop. 
 Let me know if you can figure it what's wrong with this plant.  I think I might start giving prizes to the first one who answers it right.  But first, I need to find something for a prize. Okay, I found a great prize in Jerry's office.  Who wants to be the first winner?  Leave me a comment with your answer under this post.  1,2,3...Go

2 comments:

  1. It looks like the older leaves are the ones turning white/yellow, so I'm going to guess a nitrogen deficiency. If the young leaves were turning yellow, it would probably be an iron deficiency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cold wet weather. Hopefully resolved now.

    ReplyDelete